ISQA_5 - Nasdaq Stock Price Checker
- Set the content security policies to only allow loading of scripts and CSS from your server.
- I can GET
/api/stock-prices with form data containing a Nasdaq stock ticker and
recieve back an object stockData.
- In stockData, I can see the stock (the ticker as a string), price (decimal in string format),
and likes (int).
- I can also pass along the field like as true (boolean) to have my like added to the stock(s). Only 1
like per IP should be accepted.
- If I pass along 2 stocks, the return object will be an array with information about both stocks. Instead of
likes, it will display rel_likes (the difference between the likes) on both.
- A good way to receive current prices is through our stock price proxy (replacing 'GOOG' with your stock symbol):
- All 5 functional tests are complete and passing.
Get single price and total likes
Compare and get relative likes